$100K — $150K *
Location - Naperville IL
QA Team Lead
• Oversight responsibilities for the Workflow Engine QA team
• Assist with all testing efforts for product releases, agile sprints, and day-to-day deployment
• Help the team establish testing protocols based on industry best practices
· Hands on teaching of onshore and offshore QA teams how to develop well written reusable test cases
· Ability to effectively communicate with upper management as well as team members
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline. An equivalent combination of education and work experience may be taken into consideration in lieu of a degree.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
• Working knowledge of:
- Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- Defining QA frameworks
- Automation Testing / Continuous Integration
- MS SQL Server
• Minimum of six years' related experience to include at least one year in a management or leadership role.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Healthcare industry experience is preferred but not required.
• Experience developing Workflow process systems a plus
• Experience with commercial software development and delivery a plus
Valid through: 12/8/2020