Lead Quality Auditor
Less than 5 years experience • Automotive.
This company is part of a global organization that provides quality automotive products and services worldwide for both new vehicles and vehicle aftermarket. This position is located outside of Detroit, MI. The company provides products for the major automotive makers here in the United States. They are looking for a QMS Engineer.
The Lead Quality Auditor will ensure the successful management of Certification activities for Quality Systems, current (TS 16949) and future (IATF 16949, VDA, etc.) standards. They will coordinate and support Product, Process and System Audits throughout the North American Plants (Canada, US, Mexico). Support the homologation team on product certification activities for ECE, JIS, FMVSS, CCC, Taiwan, Brazil and otherinternational safety certification systems.
- Assisting in the Planning and conducting of Product, Process and System audits.
- Reporting audit results from manufacturing locations into management review.
- Ensure closure of findings
- Assisting in the external third-party audit activities (QMS and Homologation).
- Working with Ohio, Kentucky and San Luis Potosi labs to standardize testing procedures and frequencies.
- B.S. Engineering or Technical undergraduatedegree.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years in Quality assurance experience.
- IATF Certified
- Reading and writing multiple Languages a plus (Spanish)
- Ability to travel.