- Minimum of 8years experience in a QA environment of which 3 years were spent as a QA Manager including experience with current software testing methodologies functional testing integration testing and user acceptance testing.
- Formal project management training desirable.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Significant knowledge of and ability to apply advanced QA principles theories concepts and techniques.
- Broad understanding of SITA policies and processes contributing to their development and establishment.
- Demonstrate the ability to be the lead QA for complex projects.
- Demonstrate competent use of quality assurance tools.
- Demonstrate clear understanding of SITA both functionally and across solution lines.
- Coach others on a broad variety of QA Continuous Improvement and Management issues.
- Contribute to the implementation of solutions that reflect strategic long-term direction and planning.
- Good understanding of technology and competitive positioning of technology - driven business solutions preferably SITA applications/solutions.
- Good knowledge of business standards and maturity models e.g. ISO9001 CMMI etc an their successful application.
- Must be able to demonstrate a good range of QA experience and operation as a QA SME.
- Must be able to demonstrate a range of sector experience and experience of the airline industry would be of benefit.
- Strong business software application skills (MS Excel Access Word PowerPoint Project).
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- University degree or equivalent preferably in Computer Science Engineering Mathematics or similar.
- ISEB Intermediate qualification or recognised country-specific qualification desirable.