The Information Technology department within Cardone is seeking a Lead QA Software Analyst to ensure quality for our software systems. You should have experience building repeatable test processes, incorporating feature development into test plans and managing the execution of testing across various types of technologies. As the Lead QA Software Analyst you will create a test framework and tools across web, mobile, and API systems. You will also ensure the execution of those tests through various automation frameworks. This role requires that you are able to take initiative, are comfortable presenting reports and inefficiencies that can be optimized and are capable of executing manual QA throughout the development cycle. You will also help to build the QA team and lead QA initiatives for IT.
- Work with business and customer-facing teams to gather and verify requirements for test scenarios that match customer use cases
- Own the QA architecture and implementation of automation test frameworks across all forms of testing such as functional, unit, regression, performance, integration, user acceptance, etc
- Be an active participant in iterating and improving the IT engineering processes
- Work with business and customer-facing teams providing support to reproducing issues and gathering as much detail as possible to hand off to the appropriate engineering teams.
- Be able to lead and mentor other members of the QA team
- Work closely with business analysts, business stakeholders, management, developers, and other QA team members
- Collaborate with developers and integration staff on unit testing
- Ability to work in an agile work environment
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have experience creating and deploying QA test plans, building, documenting, and implementing test cases as well as building, documenting, and governing acceptance criteria.
- Experience with Jira or similar tools
- Experience with Jira Xray or similar tools
- Experience with Git based source control systems such as Bitbucket
- Experience with continuous integration systems such as Bamboo
- Experience with Selenium or other automated testing platforms
- Experience with an Agile development methodology
- Experience estimating testing effort for a project
- Experience working with SOAP and RESTful API implementations
- Experience unit testing with the Mulesoft MUnit platform preferred
- Stibo PIM experiencepreferred
- SAP experiencepreferred