ZOLL Data Systems is a leading digital health technology company servicing the needs of medics, firefighters, and other lifesavers. Our healthcare cloud-based technology solutions lead the industry in providing mission critical service to industries that provide life-saving services. We have the resources and stability of a large company, but the nimbleness, ambition, and determination of a startup, because we used to be one. Our vision is to improve lives through transformational People and Products.
The QA Lead will work as part of the product development team and is responsible for defining and executing our automation and quality strategy as well as mentoring our team in these same practices. This individual will have background in both SaaS and Mobile automation and is comfortable leading a diverse team in the execution of that strategy in an Agile environment. This position will oversee our integration efforts with continuous build, deployment and notification processes.
Perks & Benefits: ZOLL provides a casual work environment, competitive salaries, and a compensation structure that rewards contribution and hard work. Additionally we have stocked kitchens, free daily organic fruit delivery, on-site fitness center, on-site cafe, dry cleaning service, social events and much more! Our full benefits package includes 401(k), medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, flex spending accounts, STD/LTD and tuition assistance.
- Drive the quality organizations vision and strategy across the core engineering team to attain consistency in method and process.
- Lead a team of test & QA engineers to consistently insure quality is a key element injected into our development process.
- Drive architecting, Implementing and Enhancing a robust and Automated testing process to support a continuous development/deployment environment.
- Work closely with our engineers to seamlessly integrate testing into the development and build processes.
- Coordinate the seamless tracking and reporting of key quality metrics for measuring progress made in the strengthening of the teams quality footprint across all products
- Stay abreast of the latest technology trends, coding standards, libraries and frameworks to constantly challenge continuous Integration.
- Develop, maintain, and execute test plans for requirement/user story validation, integration, regression, performance and usability testing.
- Review historical, existing and ongoing bug reports to identify areas needing specific attention.
- Ensure proper tracking, oversight, and communication of QA efforts on each product.
- Manage testing status in our Issue and Project planning software, e.g. Jira.
- Trace test cases and results back to specific user stories/requirements/quality risks.
- Participate in road-map planning to provide recommendations and concerns.
- Train, teach and develop QA resources both local and abroad to work as a cohesive unit.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology field.
- Experience testing professional mobile software. Healthcare background a plus.
- Software QA Automation experience on both web and mobile platforms– API automation, app automation, Web automation.
- Exposure and understanding to modern web standards and technology.
- Ability to work with multiple cross-functional teams, including business and technical stakeholder.
- Comfort and experience working in an Agile SCRUM environment.
- Comfort working with offshore development and testing teams
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration principles and best-practices. Knowledge of Team City a plus.
- Understanding of modern web architecture using MVC approaches.
- Exposure to bug tracking and task management software such as JIRA.
ZOLL Data Systems appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
ADA: ZOLL will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.