$150K — $200K *
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronic Engineering, or closely related field (foreign equivalent accepted);
Experience: 8 years' progressive post-bachelor's experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer, Test Engineering Lead, Technology Lead, or similar position.
5 years' experience in each of the following:
1. Working with Tricentis TOSCA Administration, including Infrastructure management for Distributed Execution and Analytics;
2. Developing Tricentis TOSCA extensions for cross-platform compatibility using .NET and C#;
3. Writing complex SQL using joins, procedure, and functions for data analysis and validation;
4. Building UI automation frameworks using tools including: Selenium WebDriver, HP QTP, and SmartBear Test Complete;
5. Automating end to end testing of REST and SOAP web services using SOAPUI, groovy, and C#;
6. Implementing TDD framework using Cucumber (Python Behave module with Gherkin);
7. Automating tests for angularJS based GUI using Protractor framework; and
8. Mentoring and training 1 or more business analysts, developers, and engineers.
Valid through: 12/8/2020