At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Lead Technical Consultant in our Domestic Delivery Center located in Lafayette, LA.
- Assess and understand business requirements
- Validate business requirements against the implementation through comprehensive testing
- Produce client deliverables such as detailed test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports any other assets described in the SOW
- Ensure deliverables are of the highest quality to promote client satisfaction
- Acting as an Agile tester, flexible to play multiple roles in the team
- Share knowledge with the team through training, documents, etc
- Flexibility to learn new technologies as required by project
- Independently manage assigned tasks
- Be responsible for quality analysis
- Coach and mentor junior people
- Deep understanding for complex business requirements
- Hands on experience in at least one of the following testing activities: functionality testing, performance testing, automation testing, security testing
- Hands on experience in the following activities: test estimation, test planning and test reporting
Familiar with at least one of the following languages:
- Experience in at least one of the following databases: Oracle Database, MS SQL Server, DB2
- Deep understanding of automation test framework design and hands on experience in automation testing
- Demonstrates a breadth and/or depth of technical/Industry competence
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Must be flexible to new situations and challenges
- Passion for delivery
- Good time management skills
- Problem solving skills are required
- Experience in Unix/Linux/Mac will be a plus
- Experience for mobile testing will be a plus
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.