Thompson Technologies has a full time opening in Norcross, GA for a Lead Python Data Engineer. This is a lead position that will work with our client's data team to build out their SaaS data platform and help mentor 2 junior data engineers. This is also an excellent opportunity to work with a company named one of the Top Places to Work in 2017 by the AJC, and help build a growing team. Local candidates only.
Reasons to Join
- Our client is an Agile shop, collaborative environment
- Flexible schedule to avoid traffic
- Free snacks and billiards to let off some steam
- Choose your technical across - anywhere!
Required Experience & Skills
- Python, Data Engineering, Custom ETL
- 4-7 years of experience developing on Big Datatechnology platforms
- Computer Science degree or relevant technical degree.
- Data manipulation, normalization and categorizing large data sets (500 GB to 7TB)
- This position is onsite 5 days a week.