Details: A Lead Project Scheduler / Planner job in Woodside, NY is currently accepting applications. This is a direct / permanent position with our key transportation industry client. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor of Science, plus 5 years of detailed project scheduling experience, At least 2 years of Primavera (P6) experience, and Rail industry experience is a plus. In this role, you will will play a key role by providing analysis to drive decision-making and guide Project Managers in execution of large Positive Train Control (PTC) projects.
Lead Project Scheduler / Planner job duties:
• Develop, monitor status and expedite detailed project schedule activities to achieve contract compliance and customer satisfaction goals. Coordinate and influence engineering, supply management and manufacturing schedules to ensure they integrate with the overall project schedule.
• Develop and communicate resource schedules to support time-keeping and forecasting efforts for staffing and budget development.
• Develop and communicate detailed master and Primavera-based CPM schedules and provide other program control services in support of proposal efforts to meet orders entered objectives for new business. Develop schedule reporting outputs to address the internal and external requirements for format and content.
• Act as the first line support for other Primavera users in the region, including Project Managers, Functional Managers, engineers and others. Serve as the primary contact between the Primavera Competence Centre and RCS USA.
• With the support of Project Management, develop the standards for schedule-generated KPI’s and lead the implementation and the supporting schedule updating and change control processes necessary to make them available to the project teams as required.
• Bachelor of Science Degree
• 5 years of detailed project scheduling experience.
• At least 2 years of Primavera (P6) experience.
• Rail industry experience is a plus.