- Perform high-level professional water resources engineering work and conduct investigations, analysis, and inspections relating to water supply/quality/management,
- Oversee and monitor cross-functional teams to execute mid-level projects including, budgets, tracking hours and expenses, task completion,
- Use AutoCAD, Civil 3D and Microstation to a professional level
- Coordinate, review and approve design plans, ensuring data integrity and work is compliant with all applicable codes, ordinances, and regulations.
- Prepare comprehensive technical reports and presentations that explain research, findings, and recommendations
- Collaborate with professionals from a variety of disciplines to provide future ready solutions for clients.
- Remain current in latest water resources engineering techniques.
- Perform additional responsibilities as required by business needs.
Talent is the essence of meeting our client’s objectives, goals and challenges. If this sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to have that first discussion of you joining our team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering, with a focus in Water Resources or closely related discipline.
- 7 to 10+ years of relevant post education experience in water resources engineering.
- PE license is required.
- Proficient knowledge of water resource engineering principles, practices, process, and design/build.
- Well-defined knowledge with Water and Wastewater projects.
- Demonstrated high-level of self-leadership with attention to detail, multi-tasking, and prioritization of responsibilities in a dynamic work environment.
- Works independently with minimal oversight and provides guidance and leadership to junior team or project members, with strict adherence to QA/QC.
- Highly proficient with technical writing, office automation, software, technology, math principles, predictive models, spreadsheets, and tools.
- Adept at coordinating technical matters with public and private groups.
- Well-developed critical thinking and problem-solving skills required to apply technical knowledge to reach conclusions from testing results, data collation, statistical analysis and arriving at the most effective, economical, and logical solution.
- Demonstrated effectiveness at coordinating and assertively directing subcontractors and others to consistently complete tasks safely and efficiently.