$150K — $200K *
Plans and coordinates all aspects of global product development projects from initiation to delivery. Projects often involve integrating new technologies into existing products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Projects managed will be med to large-sized, of high complexity and have a significant impact to the business. Projects may often be cross-functional, cross-business, cross-geography and/or multi-year in nature.
• Coordinates work performed by R&D staff and functional partners by defining project requirements and performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments.
• Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints.
• Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables with stakeholders.
• Manages vendor partners, provides guidance to project team, provides senior leadership with status updates.
• Other duties may be assigned.
UNIQUE QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• Good oral and written communication skills required.
• Good organizational skills required.
• Strong individual contributor who can work effectively on a team and be comfortable with change.
• PMI Certification or Six-Sigma Green Belt Certification preferred.
• Ability to independently manage small-sized projects and participate in the management of larger projects.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree or local equivalent of same; generally, 8-11 years of experience (minimum 5).
Valid through: 3/15/2021