Alkami builds and delivers the nation’s most innovative cloud-based digital banking (online and mobile apps) for Credit Unions and Banks with over 8M users on our platform. Through our bold investments in technology and people, our clients confidently grow, adapt quickly and build thriving digital banking communities to compete against the Megabanks. Founded 10 years ago with headquarters in Plano, Alkami is one of the fastest growing software companies in Texas and among the fastest growing privately held technology companies in the U.S. To share just a few of our recent recognitions: Best Place to Work in Fintech; Inc. 500 America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies; Deloitte Technology Fast 500; Tech Titans Top 5; and, SMU Cox Caruth Institute Dallas 100. With every Alkamist having ownership in Alkami, we are obsessively intentional about our culture: optimistic-perseverance, caring-collaboration, transparent-communication, courageous-innovation, trusted-accountability and real-fun. Beyond intentional culture, our commitment is to attract and retain amazing talent by fostering a high-growth, dynamic and rewarding environment; providing great benefits; making meaningful investments in learning and development; offering free lunches every work day; celebrating our successes together in remarkable ways; and, ACTing together by taking time to give back and volunteer.
Alkami is looking for a Lead, Project Manager - PSO that has a passion for supporting project management teams and clients, planning experience with an attention to detail, and senior customer-facing experience launching cloud software solutions. This position will report into the Manager, Professional Services under Alkami’s Delivery division and be responsible for supporting a team of project managers with strategic and priority post-launch implementations. Successful candidates must have a strong sense of urgency and ownership to motivate teams and drive projects to completion and be successful in a collaborative environment. Communication skills are critical as well as the ability to quantify and manage all aspects of projects, balancing both client and internal team objectives while adhering to established timelines.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Support a functionally aligned team of PSO project managers. Ensuring strategic and priority projects meet quality standards and deadlines.
- Collaborate with the team to identify best practices and process improvements.
- Increase client satisfaction through participation in external customer facing Executive Touchpoint sessions as needed.
- Boost team efficiency, providing guidance to quickly identify next steps or solutions and limiting project transitions.
- Ensure accurate reporting of team portfolio status to management and clients.
- Work with multiple internal teams to gather information, status and updates in regards to strategic and priority projects.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer and sharing across team: Q & A and accurate process documentation.
- Drive to meet departmental and organizational objectives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication and problem solving abilities. This position requires extensive interaction on the phone and by e-mail with our external customers, third-party vendors, and other Alkami employees. Demonstrated experience interacting with customer stakeholders at all management levels.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a client facing position with an emphasis on delivery/implementation in SasS or financial services environment with increasing demonstrated responsibility and success.
- Proven experience within Alkami's fast paced environment
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite including MS Project, MS Excel and MS Word.
- Create, redefine and implement processes, working with management to suggest modifications focusing on client satisfaction and efficiency.
- Lead complex projects to completion meeting client satisfaction requirements.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to lead a team of technical and non-technical staff.
- Ability to lead and mentor project management teams.
- Ability to perform successfully in a high-pressure, fast-pace working environment.
- Ability to work independently with little direction.
- Careful attention to detail in all aspects of the job.
- Experience leading and mentoring a Project Management team.
- Experience implementing SaaS solutions.
- Working knowledge of SQL server, IIS, and Microsoft C# and ASP.NET is extremely helpful.
- Proficiency with software development tools like the following: Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Visual Source Safe, Araxis Merge (or another text file comparison tool), Microsoft SQL Enterprise Manager and Query Analyzer.
- Proficiency with managing web sites on a Microsoft server platform.
- A general knowledge of Internet routing and related protocols
- A general knowledge of Firewall operations as they relate to Internet connectivity.
- Previous work experience with the banking and financial industry as it relates to Internet home banking applications.
Cool Things to Know
- Not Just Any Company: Alkami has an awesome diverse and inclusive environment. We have a FUN culture and offer great benefits. Did you know every Alkamist has ownership in Alkami? We also have on and off site employee events and activities.
- Free Lunch: Who said there is no free lunch? At Alkami, every day we offer free lunch
- Relocation: Unfortunately we don't offer relocation assistance. We are ready for you to contribute from our super cool Plano, TX location.
- Work Authorization: We cannot offer employer sponsorship at this time; candidates must be eligible to work in the US for full-time employment.
- Recruiters: We are not looking for outside recruiting firms to help us in this search — we know who you are and we love you, but we don’t need you right now.