Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Manages a portfolio of facilitiesconstruction and equipment installation projects and coordinates these projects through interfaces with NNSA Infrastructure, General Services Administration Public Building Service, Local Government Agencies, and Commercial Leasing Agents. Ensures that integrated project management processes are aligned with industry best practices and are consistently applied across the business. Provides financial planning, monitoring, reporting, scheduling, analysis, and preparation of technical/schedule information required for overall project planning and execution.
· Negotiates, evaluates, determines and executes department specific projects and program management activities to manage one or more significant, complex program or components.
· Leads, directs, influences and exercises extensive technical knowledge and expertise to evaluate and resolve significant technical issues pertinent for key project(s) or program(s).
· Exercises extensive knowledge of programs and business processes to negotiate and establish achievable cost and schedule parameters for key weapons and/or reimbursable product/service programs and program elements.
· Leads multiple aspects of financial planning, monitoring, reporting, scheduling, network analysis, and preparation of technical/schedule information required for program/project planning.
· Performs primary, first point of contact, technical, administrative, and logistical liaison role with company, Department of Energy, design agencies, laboratories, integrated contractors and other government agencies for one or more key weapons, growth, and/or business process development/execution programs.
· Integrates customer needs with business competencies to drive growth in both existing and emerging markets. Participates in strategic and market planning.
· Leads teams and matrix reports to manage day-to-day program requirements. Represents senior program manager as delegated for some management responsibilities. Assists the selection and development of technical program employees.
· Provides general management/oversight of ongoing project management excellence across the business.
· Provides management leadership for functional/divisional project leads. Ensures that the right projects are prioritized and then managed to a successful completion.
· Drives continual operational alignment of project management excellence with strategic goals.
· Guides the effective use of program/project resources including personnel, tools, and methods.
· May lead KCNSC or NSE-wide programs and activities to standardize and execute best business processes
· May own, develop, and provide leadership for execution of business training and development across the organization and, potentially, across elements of the NSE.
· Integrates business requirements to meet the needs of core and emerging programs.
· Interface with program leadership at the Department of Energy, NSE Design Agencies, NSE Production Agencies and other external stakeholders as well as with internal executive leadership at the KCNSC.
· Conducts activities in a safe and healthy manner and works in accordance with established HS&E requirements to ensure the protection of employees, the public, and the environment. Takes actions necessary to "stop" work when an unsafe condition or action is identified. Every employee has the right and responsibility to stop work when unsafe conditions or actions are identified.
You Must Have:
We Also Value:
Manage Customer RelationshipsMaintain cross-functional relationshipsContract ManagementParticipate in Honeywell's operating processes Must have or be eligible for asecurity clearance due tocontractual requirements.