Responsibilities (including but are not limited to):
- Manage highly complex projects including, but not limited to, planning, executing, and finalizing projects in the Nuclear industry according to established schedules, within budget, and according to ENERCON’s project management procedures.
- Defining project goals, objectives, and critical success factors, ensuring they align with the project’s commercial strategies including achievement of as-sold margin.
- Fostering and maintaining working relations with assigned clients; acting as a single point of contact for one or more assigned clients.
- Aggressively supporting marketing efforts, including identification of marketing opportunities, proposal preparation, and follow up.
- Working with P6 or Microsoft Projects for scheduling.
- Developing task lists for project deliverables and coordinating with engineering to develop detailed engineering task lists as they relate to the schedule(s).
- Coaching and assisting other project managers and project management personnel.
- Developing protocols for reporting project progress on a defined time schedule.
- B.S in Engineering or equivalent from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in the nuclear industry.
- Experience in Mechanical, Electrical, Structural, and Civil projects.
- Skilled in coordinating and tracking sub-contractor progress and their deliverables or milestones as they relate to overall schedule.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to work across disciplines and teams.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of the overall team.
- Ability to initiate teamwork, exercise good judgment, prioritize projects, and provide excellent leadership to all projects.
- Ability to gain and maintain unescorted access at nuclear sites.
- Ability to travel 15 – 25%; duration of travel may vary depending on project and client needs.
Preferred Qualifications/ Skills
- PMP Certification and/or ENERCON PM certification preferred
- Ability to pass ENERCON and client-specific background checks and an annual motor vehicle record review according to company and client policies