The Lead Project Manager, EIM works across diverse business and functional areas to implement the EIM roadmap and Continuous Improvement initiatives. Ownership of EIM initiatives will be maintained through the initiative life-cycle, including planning, developing, testing, producing and deploying new products and processes. This position leads execution of all assigned programs while maintaining exceptional and consistent performance within budget and requirements. Direct and effective communication to business leadership on assigned programs.
This role requires an experienced leader with a proven track record in initiative deployment. They are responsible for developing the initiative deployment strategy for EIM at FM&T, including designing and setting success measures, standards, and best practices to drive initiatives that create business value.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Collect, analyze, document business processes and requirements for assigned projects. Understand pain points / gaps to identify improvement opportunities.
· Model processes and business rules and support end-to-end process re-design, and deliver the value of business process management capabilities.
· Facilitate project meetings, create and maintain meeting minutes, meeting schedules, issue logs, project summaries / updates
· Develop quality acceptance user test cases and validate test results during user acceptance
· Monitor progress and results, develop status reports/communications
· Identify ways to increase adoption and customer satisfaction
· Build relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders
· Balance expectations of multiple stakeholders, prioritize and align efforts to deliver business value
· Adapt to competing demands, organizational changes and new responsibilities
· Deliver "right and fast" results in matrixed environment
You must have:
*Bachelors degree in process management, MIS, IT, or business or 6 years equivalent experience
* 5 years of experience in business process management, process modeling, workflow, process analysis, or business analysis
* US citizenship in order to obtain US Dept of Energy "Q" level security clearance
* Hands-on experience of PeopleSoft, Knowledge of MS Excel, and analytics tools (e.g.. Tableau, MicroStrategy, Spotfire, R, Python)
* Data and process driven
* Strong MS Excel skills preferred
* Demonstrated ability to manage through ambiguity and competing priorities.
* Excellent oral and written communication and analytical skills. Strong interpersonal and collaborative work style.
* Ability to work with and manage confidential information in a professional manner.
* Strong organizational and time management skills. Ability to lead/drive priorities.
* Experience implementing impactful Analytics or business processes.
* Experience working on large scale business process improvement with results
* Ability to translate business requirements into effective process management solutions
* Proactive analytical and collaborative problem-solving skills with business acumen
* Experience modelling processes and business rules utilizing BPM tools
* Ability to clearly document business process & system requirements
* Ability to communicate effectively with both senior managerial and technical teams.
* Ability to drive action, deliver results, with agile approach
* Convey information with clarity and directness, ensuring the message is understood across diverse, global teams
Manager signification initiatives/projectsManage Customer RelationshipsEstablish a Management Operating SystemMaintain cross-functional relationshipsContract Management Must have or be eligible for asecurity clearance due tocontractual requirements.