At WSP, we are driven by inspiring the right people to be part of our future-focused business objectives. Our devotion to teamwork has allowed us to build communities, enhance our environment and expand our skylines. Here are WSP, anything is within our reach- and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future. WSP is currently initiating a search for a Lead Project Controls Analyst to work within our Water & Environmental Sector in Farmington, Connecticut Office. Duties
- Support and manage Project Controls related work like project controls coordination and oversight, client coordination and support, estimating, scheduling, cost management, document control and progress reporting for a variety of projects.
- Develop and maintain project control processes, procedure, systems and tools and monitor compliance. Create, edits and publish overall harmonized reporting structure and reporting tools which may include, quarterly and monthly reports, dashboards, etc.
- Interfaces with clients and project management team on a regular basis, and is able to to communicate efficiently project status, risks, issues and opportunities.
- Supervises the document control efforts of projects including administration, filing and archiving engineering, procurement, and construction documents, reports, deliverables, invoices, and other business policies and procedures.
Talent is the essence of meeting our client’s objectives, goals and challenges. If this sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to have that first discussion of you joining our team.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering, project management, or related technical field.
- 7+ years of project control & project management experience
- Proven experience with controls oversight on medium to large scale infrastructure projects; large Multimillion Dollar Design Projects, design/build projects preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Ability to communicate effectively with various personnel, including dealing with people effectively and tactfully in difficult and stressful situations
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to work under time pressure
- Sound knowledge of the current Primavera P3 suite of tools for scheduling required, earned value and construction management generally.
- Ability to work in the US immediately.
- PMP Certification is a plus.