Description:Job Title: Lead, Master Program Scheduler Job Code: IMS20211310-70920 Job Location: Rockwall, Texas or Remote Job Description:
Duties include managing the development and maintenance of complex program schedules including resource loading and schedule analysis. Individual will help develop the format, tools and tracking/reporting methods to be used as the company refines its Program Planning and Scheduling processes for standardization and enterprise wide resource management. This position also supports the programs in developing plans and integrating inputs from all programs. Qualified candidates will interface with all elements of the program team to develop and support regular maintenance of the program IMS. Essential Functions:
Candidate will develop, maintain, and coordinate the integrated master plan and Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) in Microsoft Project to meet all program objectives in RMS. Candidate will perform schedule analysis in support of assigned programs or projects. Ensures major projects and program schedules are integrated across company functional groups including finance, engineering, material, manufacturing, and quality. In addition, perform risk analysis, identify and resolve critical path and network logic conflicts. Utilize Gantt, PERT, milestone charts, earned value management and other project management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances to facilitate focus and intervention on critical areas. Ensures compliance with internal program procedures and project control system guidelines. Will also lead and participate in scheduling status reviews.
- Work with Program Management Office to develop tools and techniques for the creation of Integrated Master Schedules including standard phases and gates, contract data requirements, and resource loading; also, the capability to perform analysis on development programs as well as production programs.
- Perform regular analysis of program schedules to evaluate program and enterprise wide resource needs through the integration of all program schedules including metrics on schedule status, schedule architecture, critical path analysis, schedule variance analysis, network logic validation and program baseline maintenance.
- Develop integrated master schedules using SOW and WBS.
- Coordinate with Control Account Managers (CAM - if assigned) and cross functional Integrated Product Team (IPT) members in the development, maintenance, and analysis of work package schedules.
- Work within a team environment to provide insights into program scheduling trends and best practices to assist program teams with formulating achievable program schedules
- Perform Monte Carlo Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA) on key programs as part of standard work
- Manage Risk and Opportunity in the IMS
- End-to-end ownership of maintenance and coordination of schedule integration between supplemental schedules, the IMS, and the Program Summary Master Schedule.
- Must be able to identify and recommend insightful mitigation plans, to ensure the IMS is used as a predictive model and remains a valued management tool for the program.
- Simultaneously support multiple programs of varying complexity
- Develops process improvements to achieve program goals.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum nine (9) years planning experience or 4 years minimum related experience with Master's degree. Equivalent combination of education and experience may also be considered
- Position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance, which requires U.S. Citizenship.
- Ability to interface and influence at all levels of the organization
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Project, Excel, Excel Pivot Tables, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated experience on programs with responsibility for development and execution of the IMS, including setup, baseline management and update/maintenance, schedule analysis, critical path analysis, SRAs, and CDRL deliveries.
- Experience with schedule health metrics (e.g. DCMA 14-point check) and Schedule Metric Analysis - such as BEI, CPLI, SPI, etc.
- Able to work within tight deadlines and multi-task various projects in an organized manner required
- Critical thinking and problem solving, attention to detail and quality of product deliverables
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
Job Profile Matching Criteria:
- Familiarity with DoD contracts and requirements is desirable
- Knowledge of the data analysis toolset Empower
- Exposure to Milestone Pro in the use and maintenance of One Page schedule views
Expertise Program Management Location USA - TX - Rockwall