CACI is seeking a Lead Program Financial Analyst to manage a team that provides financial planning and analysis for several large, complex projects at Aberdeen Proving Grounds (APG). Responsible for development of yearly financial plan and monthly rolling forecasts, as well as tracking progress towards targets.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Oversee the development and maintainance of forecast in CAPS (CACI Hyperion based forecasting software)
- Ensure accurate estimates of CACI and subcontractor labor as well as other direct cost expenditures by leading monthly financial reviews with program managers and project finance staff. Provide forecasting estimates of related indirect costs facilities, purchased services, depreciation, etc
- Provide revenue and pre-tax profit estimates for impacts to current forecast estimates for monthly Forecast Imperatives. Research and analyze variances and items impacting financial performance and profitability
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- US Citizenship required to obtain Secret clearance
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Business, Finance or related field
- Seven years of related experience in financial planning and analysis
- Experience leading financial meetings/discussions
- Experience directing and implementing plans and presenting formal project status/plan briefings to managers
- Experience calculating revenue and gross profit for multiple federal government contract types (Cost Plus, T&M, Fixed Price, etc.)
- Experience (expert) utilizing MS Excel
- Sustained high level of attention to detail and time management skills
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience with EVM using Deltek COBRA
- Experience with SmartView for Excel
- Experience with COGNOS reporting
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.