$80K — $100K *
Digital Health will leverage the wisdom of clinicians, patients, staff and researchers to transform health care delivery in the digital age. The Lead Program and Product Owner, Digital Health will work with the Executive Director, Digital Health to provide leadership for the creation and implementation of digital solutions that improve healthcare.
Strategically develop systems to support effective program operations. Collaborate with Clinical and Administrative colleagues to coordinate and integrate digital health projects across Seattle Children's three core entities (Hospital, Research, Foundation), and with key local, regional, national and international partners. Build and nurture relationships with key organizations in the digital and health spaces to garner support and generate funding for digital health projects. Ensure ongoing awareness of DH within the Seattle Children's community. Identify means of improving financial performance and achieving strategic growth of the Digital Health program including the development and evaluation of business plans for existing and new consultative models. Work with Seattle Children's Foundation and Guild Association to execute strategies for fundraising.
- Bachelor’s degree, e.g., marketing/communications, business, public health/ global health, advocacy, policy, healthcare or a related field
- At least seven years program or project management experience and program-level communications
- At least three years in digital technology or related field
- Knowledge of health industry; experience and ability to advance and build partnerships and facilitate positive, productive working relationships between diverse organizations.
- Experience working in multiple departments and ability to command change among diverse workgroups
- Master's Degree in digital, public health, communications, business or a related field
- Experience securing government, nonprofit or private foundation grants and awards.
Valid through: 4/20/2021