We are seeking a Lead Product Stewardship Specialist to join a large, multi-national company in New Jersey.
Relocation assistance is available.
The Lead Product Stewardship Specialist, provides expert product stewardship guidance and leadership to businesses and technology developers. Provides leadership in managing Pre-Manufacturing Notice (PMN) for new chemical substances and recordkeeping and reporting requirements and timing per EPA guideline. Manages and continuously improves process for tracking and assessing the emerging regulations. This position is key team member who works with businesses to drive sustainable growth. As such, the Lead Specialist must possess technical skill and demonstrate the business acumen needed to support critical business needs.
Partner with Procurement, Business Leaders and Technology, managing refrigerants global registration, NPD review, and ensure compliance.
Establish a work flow and process for for data collection and reporting in support of TSCA chemical inventory and annual reporting.
Provides leadership in managing Pre-Manufacturing Notice (PMN) for new chemical substances and recordkeeping and reporting requirements and timing per EPA guideline.
Anticipate, communicate, and manage changes with respect to global emerging regulations that would impact existing product lines and benefit new product introduction.
Work with other functional leaders to develop sound strategies for the seamless integration of product stewardship into new product introduction.
YOU MUST HAVE
* BS in chemistry, environmental health science, regulatory affairs or related technical discipline
* Significant years of experience in Product Stewardship
* Solid experience with global product registrations and notification Demonstrated capability to work within the following regulatory areas: TSCA, REACH, and REACH-like regulations, Hazard Communication and emerging regulation identification
* Demonstrated knowledge of industry standards such as ISO, OECD Guidelines, and various UN Frameworks and Guidelines
* Experience in Business Development
* Highly developed interpersonal and communications skills
* Ability to address/influence a wide range of cultures, disciplines and levels within the organization
* Willingness and ability to work effectively in a large multi-national matrix organization
* Excellent leadership, project management and team building skills; with a proven track record of achieving extraordinary results.
* Work to the highest levels of integrity