$100K — $150K *
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The successful candidate will work as part of a small team reviewing world class enterprise information management applications. The position will focus on locating security vulnerabilities and preventing them as early as possible in the development process. In a time of increasing interconnectivity and rising expectations of rapid content delivery, security is a paramount concern. The team this individual will lead will be expected to demonstrate their technical knowledge and help Open Text produce software that exceeds the security requirements of customers worldwide.
You Are Great At
• Knowledge of the security of web services technologies, web and application servers, databases, and web-based applications
• Knowledge of Security Standards and compliance process
• Knowledge of common application security controls
• Experience with threat modeling
• Hands-on experience with COTS and open source application security testing tools
• Knowledge of static code analysis tools and able to readily evaluate results
• Knowledge of application security issues and mitigation approaches
• Knowledge of virtualized and containerized deployment environments
What it Takes
• 6+ years of web application security and vulnerability analysis
• Persuasive, clear, concise communicator, both verbally and written
• Highly organized
• Excellent people skills with ability to network with product development teams, software architects, and dev/ops system admins
• Background/understanding of agile software development life cycle
• Strong analytical / troubleshooting skills
• Possess a commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work.
• Excellent writing and presentation skills A natural curiosity and continuous learning attitude, with keen interest in software security
• CISSP and/or CEH certified
• Advanced knowledge and experience in application security and vulnerability detection
Valid through: 11/4/2020