Supports the success of products across their lifecycles including identifying and executing on opportunities to increase revenue or reduce expenses. Contributes to the creation of the work plan and executes the day-to-day operations of existing products, based on the direction provided by Product Operations Manager. Interfaces with all FCEs in support of products. Supports client base on product and operational questions.
End-to-End Product Management & Delivery
- Contributes to the creation of the product work plan.
- Ensures execution against the product work plan objectives for assigned product(s), including executing projects as assigned and ensuring budget targets and product goals are met.
- Actively collaborates and engages with FCEs (Functional Centers of Excellence) staff in support of the activities identified in the work plan and to meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Identifies areas for product improvements and tactics in support of Sales efforts to increase revenue.
- Contributes to the activities that support the Sales and Marketing teams including product documentation, client communication and identifying promotion opportunities.
- Contributes to annual audits on products and processes.
- Write, edit and maintain collateral and documentation in support of product goals.
- Communicates and collaborates with Customers/ FCEs / vendors / partners clearly and effectively
- Helps design the annual scope of work, timetable and work plan for assigned product
- Accountable for the efficient resolution of operational issues within product and fully understands the day-to-day operations flow and status
- Executes against SLA's and KPI's under the guidance of Product Operations Manager
- Responsible for the development of cost estimates for product operations and enhancements
- Contributes to the forecast
- Collects and tracks product-related expenditures against budget and analyzes impact to the budget
- Supports attainment of surplus targets by controlling expenses
- Adheres to ethical standards and comply with the laws and regulations applicable to the job function
Experience and Skills
Education, Certifications, or Special Licenses:
- A Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired is necessary
Relevant Years of Experience Required:
- 5 plus years of experience in administrative or project management support