Classy is looking for an elite SaaS product marketer to help drive growth in our enterprise market. Classy is a leader in online and mobile fundraising technology for nonprofits. We're a fast growth company supporting organizations addressing the world’s most compelling causes. You’ll help define Classy’s market differentiation, position Classy products to the enterprise market, create go to market campaigns, customer communications, and materials that will propel aggressive sales growth goals year after year - getting more money to organizations improving the world. Internally, you will own messaging and be the force of cross-organizational communication between sales, marketing, customer success, services and product teams.
In this role you will:
- Establish and refine customer insights, product differentiators, and messaging for the enterprise nonprofit market. And use that info to create helpful materials for the sales team and for prospective customers across the customer journey
- Plan and execute product launches across the organization to increase leads. Develop and execute product launch campaigns, covering messaging, collateral creation, customer communications, and internal training.
- Create a content strategy, deliver and constantly refine relevant content on our website
- Create interesting and informative content to host several webinars, contribute to our blog, and speak at multiple conferences per year
- Create thought-leadership material for white papers, campaign elements, presentations, and webinars to generate new leads
- Conduct competitive analysis and win/loss assessments to understand opportunities in the enterprise market
- Drive our enterprise Go To Market strategy including pricing, packaging, and positioning or our current offerings and bringing new offerings to market to drive demand and additional value to our customers
- Compile and assimilate customer, competitive, and industry insights, and partner with product management to create business cases and requirements for new products and features
- Contribute to better company wide understanding of enterprise nonprofit customer needs and desires
What you bring (Required):
- Customer-focused: tenacious about peeling the layers to understand customer behaviors, barriers, and beliefs and passionate about delighting customers at every touch point
- Accountability: A clear track record and commitment to delighting customers and driving results, through rapid iteration and learning
- Results-oriented mindset with a track record of focusing on high impact activities & driving initiatives through to execution
- Strong facilitation and influencing skills necessary to drive and lead cross-functional initiatives, and to be effective in a highly matrixed, distributed and fast-moving environment
- Expected to be able to deal with ambiguity and rapidly changing (and growing) priorities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- High energy & positive mindset with a "can do", solution-oriented attitude
What would be awesome to have (Preferred):
- 8+ years of experience in product marketing role preferably in:
- B2B Product Marketing
- 5+ years in an Enterprise specific role
- Experience with fundraising, working with a foundation-related team, or engaged in a similar role that gave you deep knowledge of market trends and customer needs of nonprofit fundraisers
- Strong marketing experience, defining and driving new programs, campaigns, and initiatives toward launch.
- Experience working directly with technical teams to build and launch new marketing products.
- Experience in pricing and monetization for SaaS businesses
- Experience managing cross channel integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience with marketing automation tools such as Marketo or HubSpot