Homebase strives to craft delightful product experiences based on customer research, data and market knowledge. Our challenge is to make it dead simple for for local business owners and their employees to use technology to make managing work easier.
In this role, you'll lead our partnerships & integrations, and own our core time clock product line, working with best-in-class partners like Square, Clover POS, Gusto Payroll, ADP, USFoods and Facebook to compound the value we deliver to ourmutual customers. You will also own our core native and partner time clock products, owning the roadmap to ensure that our timekeeping products are always accurate, fast and simple to use.
You'll work with our partnerships team to develop effective strategies that will drive growth and with our marketing team to drive engagement and revenue.
Who are you?
- You are a hands-on PM who can make sound decisions based on data, user research, and market research.
- You enjoy taking reasonable risks. Data rocks your world and you can talk about design patterns for hours.
- You are a diligent researcher who talks to customers, potential customers, customer success agents and technology users, collecting qualitative and quantitative results.
- You can process feedback quickly and think creatively about delivering new ideas and solutions.
- You know your way around APIs, frameworks, and documentation. A well defined end point makes your day.
- You value precision and excellence, but you can also get great products tomarket quickly and iterate.
- You can develop user flows, wireframes and basic designs to help our scrappy design team get started on their work.
- You're a flexible team player who is happy to help your colleagues and who can work with local and remote teams.
- You're an entrepreneurial thinker who loves local businesses.
- You comb the competitive landscape in your free time, figuring out what's interesting across related ecosystems.
- Own the product experience of our partner integrations, working with new partners and continuously increasing the value and efficacy of current integrations.
- Own our core time-clock product which includes native mobile and web-based products.
- Develop our family of APIs in a unified and extensible manner.
- Be the technical/product point of contact for all partners; take advantage of updates in their APIs to drive growth and engagement.
- Work with our partners product teams to ensure that we're creating beloved product experiences and that we are their favorite partner to work with.
- Lead your scrum team to success.
- Drive core growth and revenue metrics.
- 5+ years of product management experience, preferably with at least one growth-stage company
- BA/BS degree in computer science, technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience conducting qualitative and quantitative customer research
- Experience with Agile Scrum processes
- Demonstrated ability to use metrics and testing to develop hypotheses and evaluate product opportunities; strong SQL skills a plus
- Great communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
Sound like you?
Along with your resume, include a cover letter telling us why you're a great fit for Homebase. If you have a portfolio or work or a link to your git repository, we'd love to see it. If you've worked in a local business (even back in high school), we want to hear about it.