Position Specific Description
Smile: you've found us!
The ideal candidate will lead the identification, investigation, design, planning and successful commercialization of new products and services at both the state and national level including associated P&L accountability. He or she will drive appropriate analysis to support business case and investment, building necessary cross functional teams, identifying and executing stage gate product launch activities, and developing and implementing end to end market strategies to successfully commercialize products. This person will also provide mentorship for other Product Managers around the Product Launch Process and pipeline management. We truly have the best team in the business. Apply today to be a part of it!
This position is accountable for the overall profit and loss, sales volume forecasting, and pricing for a broad segment of the FPL Energy Services business.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides mentorship for other product managers around the Product Launch process and pipeline management
- Serves as the subject-matter-expert on customer lifecycle, research, and testing
- Identifies new ideas around channel testing, completes analysis and shares results with critical team members
- Identifies new opportunities for developing and launching campaigns which create more viable sales
- Develops ways to design and launch sales support materials to support new product/service launch and existing product growth
- Monitors industry best practices on market, product, pricing, and customer analysis to deliver improvements in margin and Return on Investment
- Plans, develops and executes strategic marketing plan to drive growth
- Conducts and oversees market, product, competitive and customer research activities related to Residential channel
- Implements best practices around managing external product partners and vendors
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 7+ years
- Master’s - Business Administration