About the Role
The “Lead Product Manager, Consumer” will be responsible for leading our consumer-focused team in our product organization. This person will be hands-on, delivering features, while also managing this team. In this role, you’ll have visibility into all product work related to serving end-consumers and have intimate knowledge of that customer. You’ll also be leading product development for our marketplace at dutchie. You’ll lead efforts to explore and discover directions for your segment while prioritizing features and functionality, working closely with Product Managers, Designers, and Researchers to guide execution. You’ll also work closely with engineering leads to manage projects within your segment, and cross-functionally with other departments that are impacted by consumer facing functionality. Your work will highly impact the state of the product and our company as a whole. You’ll also have the opportunity to help shape the culture, values, and processes of our product department as it grows to meet the needs of the business.
What You’ll Do...
- Lead the ideation, implementation, and launch of innovative products
- Lead a team of Product Managers and guide execution
- Own dutchie’s marketplace
- Drive product development with dutchie’s engineers and designers
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Have a deep understanding of the problems that consumers are facing
- Serve as the consumer’s voice within the organization
- Establish the direction and vision of products related to the consumer
- Convince stakeholders of your decisions
- Set and adjust the roadmap
What You Bring...
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or another quantitative field
- 5+ years of product management experience, 1+ years of people management experience
- Marketplace or e-commerce experience, with a deep understanding of the consumer journey
- Natural ability to make stuff happen around you through influence
- Data-driven product approach and an ability to balance user and business impact
- The ability to ship creative and highly successful consumer tech products, and while being involved in the process end-to-end
- Clear, concise, and thorough written and oral communication skills - you have the ability to communicate complex ideas in simple, easy to understand ways
- Excellent mentorship/people management skills. You have experience and enjoy growing other PM’s and guiding them to reach their full potential.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude
- Direct experience in UX/UI design is a plus, but not required
- Experience in the cannabis industry is a plus, but not required.