In your new role you will:
- Work closely with the engineering design team to solve yield and quality problems, pre and post-production
- Interface with internal and external customers to resolve technical issues requiring in depth product knowledge
- Develop and improve processes to reduce production costs and increase yields
- Be the focal point for ESD (electro static discharge), IC latch-up testing, and general failure analysis
- Be the owner of reliability stress test hardware design and verification
- Drive design for test and manufacturability
- Drive quality improvement through PPM reduction
- Own and drive the corner lot planning including characterization and qualification testing
- Drive wafer acceptance test (WAT) to final test specification alignment
- Monitor new product design reliability testing, perform interval shift analysis
- Travel up to 25% (domestic and International)
You are a proven self-starter, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Your ability to pay attention to the details will be key for this role.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- BSEE with minimum 15+ years of experience in the semiconductor industry
- Experience with Teradyne (Eagle) ETS and/or J750 test platforms is desired
- In depth knowledge of power electronic products and processes
- Fundamental understanding of product design implementation
- Knowledge of QFN package assembly and device fabrication process, such as epi growth, diffusion, ion implantation, etc., including final electrical testing and their impact on power device performance
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of PN junction diodes, Schottky diodes, BJT, MOSFETs HEMTs, MOS capacitors, and resistors, etc.
- Understanding of semiconductor material properties and their influence on semiconductor device behavior
- Comprehensive understanding of complex mixed signal control schemes in multiphase, power-stage, and Point of Load products – relationship to tested parameters and subsequent relationship to data sheet parameters
- Ability to understand applications based subjective conditions and how that may be in conflict with product performance parameters
- Experience with Mentor/Galaxy Examinator and JMP data analysis tools is strongly desired
Infineon Power & Sensor Systems (PSS) semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world.
Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
– We drive leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
Click here for more information about working at PSS with interesting employee and management insights and an overview with more #PSSDreamJobs.