Are you a seasoned Mechanical Engineer with strong MECHANISM DESIGN experience looking for a small medical device company that’s experienced rapid growth over the last 2 years where you can really make a difference? Are you a hands-on engineer with strong mechanical aptitude who enjoys developing new products but also leading small teams?
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys working in an extremely fast-paced, dynamic environment and wants to help take this company to the next level.
Some of the Job Duties for this role:
· Will design and develop new products from concept to manufacturing
· Detailed mechanical design of surgical instruments, machined parts, and electromechanical assemblies.
· Work with suppliers and surgeons as needed.
· Lead team of 3 Mechanical Engineers
Job Requirements and Qualifications Needed:
· BSME or BSEE required
· At least 8 years’ experience in product development
· Prior leadership experience required
· GD&T experience
· Should have experience working with mechanisms, machined parts, and a strong understanding of manufacturing
· Must be mechanically inclined
· Orthopedics experience preferred, medical device experience required
Some of the great benefits offered:
· Competitive compensation
· Excellent Medical, dental, vision insurance
· PTO and holiday pay
· Stock options
· Annual bonus
· Opportunity to lead a team to develop cutting edge technology
Valid through: 9/30/2020
$80K — $100K
3 days ago