Zoomies help the world connect — and deliver happiness while doing it. We set out to build the best video conferencing product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Phone, Zoom Rooms, Zoom Video Webinars, Zoom Apps, and OnZoom.
We’re problem-solvers and self-starters, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to dig deep into impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate, and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
- Plan, prioritize, coordinate, and conduct interaction & interface design, asset design & production, conceptual design, and usability testing.
- Design and specify user interfaces using iterative design methods.
- Produce design prototypes and specifications.
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Drive decisions, track issues, and assist in estimating resource needs and schedules.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented accurately.
- Nurture and grow less-experienced designers in the team
Someone who embraces the spirit of craftsmanship and can tirelessly polish the product towards perfection. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to make a positive impact on millions of users’ daily lives. You bring to Zoom the following competencies:
- 10+ years of UX, UI, or product design experience.
- Experience and passion in managing a design system is a big plus.
- You possess holistic vision, identify problems to be solved, and appreciate design in various forms.
- You are an open-minded and accountable individual, who respects collaboration and empathy with the team.
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology across various platforms, including web, OS-native apps, and embedded apps.
- Mentorship or supervisory experience of others
- Proficiency with Figma (our primary tool) or Sketch.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Bachelor's degree in a related design major or equivalent work experience.
- A passion for creating products that resonate emotionally with people.