At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
We are hiring a Lead Product Designer to help design the future of Veeva CRM products. Designers serve a vital role here: from creating the vision for new features, to the craft and finish of every detail in the product. We appreciate designers who think deeply, speak clearly, and love collaboration and feedback.
What You'll Do
- You'll drive the design vision and strategy for your product area, along with Design and Product Leadership.
- You'll guide, improve and implement design process.
- Be an active and available craft mentor for other designers.
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering partners to represent the design team, and give feedback in planning and product channels.
- 7+ years product design experience with mobile and web products
- Extensive experience in a leading individual contribution role, on a Product Design team for desktop and mobile.
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in Typography, Interaction, Visual Design, and Ideation.
- Experience working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment.
- Extensive experience partnering with Product Managers to develop the strategy and rationale for features.
- Experience with prototyping to explore and convey design solutions.
- A strong belief in user centered design principals.
- The ability to work independently to troubleshoot technical and process related issues.
- You're a go getter, self-sufficient and seek out answers to your questions!
- You're quick, you work fast and thrive in a high-pressure environment.
- Amazing time management skills, with prior experience in a time sensitive development environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- All applicants must have an online portfolio accompanying their resume/cv.
Nice to Have
- Expert knowledge of iOS Human Interface Guidelines
- Expert knowledge of Android Material Design Guidelines
- Expert knowledge of Windows (UWP) Design Guidelines
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily