CHA’s Lead Process Engineer resolves highly complex technical issues, and continuously monitors the progress and performance on a project to ensure efficient production and uncover potential problems. The Lead Process Engineer recognizes technical discrepancies in analytical results and makes appropriate corrections following standard procedures and recommends alterations to development and design to improve quality of design.
EDUCATION AND LICENSURE
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Biological or related Engineering field required; Master’s degree preferred
- Professional Engineer License (PE) required
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 10 years progressive engineering experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and biopharmaceutical sectors; consulting experience preferred
- Progressive experience developing process strategies/philosophies for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of food and beverage industry standards such as; cGMP, FDA, USDA, 3-A, and FSMA
- Advanced proficiency and expert application of cGMP’s and ASME BPE codes
- Ability to direct process design activities and lead a team of engineers
- Prior experience in a leadership or Principal Process Engineering position
- Ability to clearly and confidently present process designs and concepts to clients and design counterparts
- Ability to lead a team of engineers to successfully complete complex projects from concept design through start-up
- Ability to troubleshoot existing process systems to achieve increased production and energy efficiency.