Job DescriptionSee More
We're looking for a Senior Process Engineer in Cary, NC who is excited about working on projects that enable the heart of our clients' business. Join us and you'll have the chance to work on Life Science projects including Fill/Finish, Single Use, Monoclonal Antibody (MaB), Gene Therapy and similar biopharma facilities. You'll be accountable for process budget, schedule and technical quality of challenging engineering tasks, as you gain familiarity with the client's expectations. You will lead a Process team to establish process design basis, develop process options and optimizations of selected design, and calculate and organize data for process flow sheets, develop P&IDs and process equipment specifications. You'll also have the chance to utilize your technical expertise mentoring junior team members to help your team discover what drives them, nurturing their purpose and guiding them forward.
Bring your curiosity, talent for multi-tasking and collaboration, and extreme organizational skills and we'll help you grow, pursue and fulfill what drives you - so we can make big impacts on the world, together.
At Jacobs, we're partnering across the globe to create the best project outcomes by maximizing the design, digital technology, and support capabilities of our Global Integrated Delivery (GID) teammates. By joining Jacobs, you'll commit to supporting and engaging with these teams, as we work to build a company like no other.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering
- At least 10+ years of experience working on similar Life Science projects
- Working knowledge of current cGMP regulations and best practices
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Professional Engineer (PE) or desire to seek registration
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Forward thinking, eager to learn best practices, and contribute with innovative ideas
- Displayed ability to learn quickly and driven to broaden knowledge base
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a variety of teams, including multi-disciplinary teams
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
Valid through: 4/28/2021