data science to external buying signals and customers provided data to drive deep insights into companies businesses.
We’re recruiting a top lead or principal engineer to lead our software infrastructure team and scale our Hadoop and AWS micro-services architecture as we process daily, millions of requests and terabytes of data. Our growing list of customers includes powerhouses like Adobe, Dell and Thomson Reuters as well as fast growing companies like Hootsuite and MuleSoft.
We have a talented engineering team mixing experienced engineers and newer graduates with background from top schools (Harvard, MIT, Stanford, Tsinghua, UC Berkeley…) & top software companies such as Amazon, Apple, Google, Salesforce, Twilio etc…
* Strong expertise in building enterprise techniques for large scale distributed system design and data processing
* Strong understanding of HTTP and webservers, and operating public APIs in MicroServices environment
* Strong understanding of system configuration management, container technologies and configuration bootstrapping
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to hit the ground running and learn/adapt quickly.
* Excellent written and leadership skills. Team player.
* Mix of Startup and Big Enterprise experience
* Desired hands-on experience with Docker, Hadoop, Cascading, Spark, AWS, DynamoDB, Redshift, Redis, Akka or similar technologies
* Experience building and operating SaaS solutions, managing multitenant solutions
* Strong Java and Middleware experience with focus on integration and transactional systems
* Strong understanding of information retrieval concepts, machine learning, natural language processing
* Experience working with data and data products