At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
The Principal CA/Broadcom Clarity PPM Technical Analyst applies practical application knowledge to support the design, development, testing, and implementation of software fixes, enhancements, components, for the Clarity PPM application across all Clarity technical and functional modules. The Principal Clarity Technical Analyst owns requirement gathering, impact analysis, solutioning, and drives development of components through his/her own’ and subordinate’s work. The Principal Clarity PPM Technical Analyst provides technical Clarity PPM guidance and acts as a subject matter expert on the application and associated business rules and processes.
- Interface with business users and stakeholders to evaluate and identify functional and technical requirements.
- Write and develop test cases.
- Support custom requests and inquiries that require configuration to user interface, database queries, reports, portlets etc.
- Utilize Clarity Studio components like objects, portlets, processes, lookups and PPM add inns to develop solutions.
- Create documentation for development and support activities.
- Provide Level 1 and Level 2 support of all tickets assigned to the application support team. Resolve tickets or engage internal and vendor teams based on established SLAs.
- Create, manage, and maintain monthly reports and metrics.
- Train end-users on upcoming Clarity enhancements and releases.
- Performs root cause analysis on data related system problems and recommends or executes corrective action.
- Provides business processes, system, and data quality governance across all processes, systems and stakeholders.
- Identifies and implements process improvements and recommends way to strengthen the integrity and quality of data, system enhancements etc.
- Minimum 5-year’s experience supporting design, development and implementation of enhancements across all Clarity PPM technical and functional modules.
- Must have strong hand-on experience with CA Clarity PPM, PL/SQL
- Must have proven experience interacting with business users to discuss and document business requirements, and translating requirements into Clarity PPM enhancements.
- Must have working knowledge across all Clarity technical areas including:
- GEL Scripting, XOG processing, Data Marts, Time slices, NSQL, all other Clarity Studio Customizations; Clarity Portlet Development; JasperSoft Report Development; Clarity system administration; Clarity add-ons; Clarity PPM Upgrade experience; Clarity PPM integration experience with 3rd party applications.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Clarity PPM modules
- Proven experience with unit/project testing, user acceptance testing, implementation, and deployment activities that include coordination of activities from more than one team
- Experience with Agile development practices including story development, estimating, sprint planning, and leading team scrums
- Ability to communicate effectively and ability to thrive in a fast pace environment where multi-tasking and prioritizing is necessary
- Excellent customer support and troubleshooting communication skills are required
- Demonstrated ability to communicate across all levels of the organization - clearly articulate ideas both verbally and in writing
- Validated experience with troubleshooting, organizational, and analytical skills with a can-do and ‘roll up your sleeves’ attitude
- Ability to adjust to changing requirements/environments are critical
Required Education, Certification and Tools
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Business, or a related field; 2 years additional relevant professional experience in lieu of a degree
Nice to Have (Preferred)
- Clarity PPM in a web-based hosted environment verses on-premise solution.
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.