Zachry Group is seeking an Lead PMO/CMO Analyst to provided project, program, and portfolioreporting and analysis across the PMO and assists project managers with process, tool, and template usage, including coaching and best practice guidance. They will support project execution through change management planning, preparation, and execution, working with stakeholders and project managers to support change.
- Collects projectreporting information, reviews submitted material, and prepares project, program, andportfolioreports.Responsible for the accurate, timely, and consistent presentation ofreports
- Requires good to excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint and excellent attention to detail.
- Provides change management support to projects, including developing communications, assessments, and training materials, and executing change management activities. Trains, coaches, and guides project managers and change managers on CMO processes, tools, andtemplates.
- Requires previous change management experience for 2 – 4 years. Previous experience should include creating communications plans, creating communications, conducting job and role impact assessments, change readiness assessments, and training planning and execution.
- Maintains projectinventory list and historical project data repositories, and provides analysis and trending across the projectportfolio
- Requires basic office skills and intermediate SharePoint skills.
- Identifies, develops, documents, and implements (with PMO Director approval) ongoing enhancements andtechnologysimplifications to enhance the productivity of project managers, change managers, and business analysts while maintaining PMO standards.
- Requires initiative, follow-through, and a bias for action.
- Assists the PMO Director on an as-needed basis to review submitted project deliverables for accuracy, completeness, and adherence to PMO standards, and to participate in gate reviews on an as-needed basis.
- Requires previous IT project experience (1 – 3 years), plus receptivity to on the job training.
- Other duties as required.
- The ideal profile is someone with 5 – 8years of experience in IT projects and change management, specifically with a good technical skillset in MS Office applications, and strong attention to detail, initiative, and follow through.
- Specific change management project experience is more important than technical IT project experience.
- The change management component requires good emotional intelligence, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and strong willingness to learn.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of the construction industry and related software a plus
Employee will be required to communicate in person, via telephone, email, use of arm/hand steadiness, manual dexterity, finger dexterity, multi limb coordination, oral expression, and comprehension. May be required to lift, carry and move objects safely.
Will work in a general office environment. Capable of operating and functioning in a fast-paced work environment. Must possess a vision (corrected or uncorrected) that allows for clear visibility from a distance of 20 inches or less.
The above description covers the fundamental responsibilities of the Lead PMO/CMO Analyst position. It shall not be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day-to-day.