$150K — $200K *
At Harley-Davidson, we are building more than machines. It’s our passion and commitment to continue the evolution of this storied brand, and heighten the desirability of the Harley-Davidson experience. To keep building our legend and leading our industry through innovation, evolution, and emotion we need the best and brightest talent. We stand for the timeless pursuit of adventure. Freedom for the soul. Are you ready to join us?
This role will be remote. Ideally, candidates will be located in one of the following areas: Boston, Chicago, Dallas or Milwaukee
As our Lead Platform Engineer, you will lead, guide, and influence our DevOps journey. Our Digital Engineering team is tasked for innovating and maintaining our eCommerce platform for our valued customers.
In the Harley Davidson Digital Center, you’ll be working alongside other experienced engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our platform. Stand out candidates will be forward thinking, self-motivated and bring excellence to the development and customer experience.
• Work with engineers on the design, deployment and continuous improvement of important cloud services
• Develop, and deploy tools for monitoring, logging, and alerting
• Set up CI/CD Pipelines to automate builds and deployments
• Ability to create long-range platform requirements and operational guidelines, with a focus on automation and continuous improvement.
• Integrate deployment pipelines with cloud services such as AEM Cloud manager and SAP Commerce Cloud
• Continuously raise our standard of engineering excellence by implementing best practices for coding, testing, and deployment
• Support best practices and implementation of strong security / DevSecOps
• Support data platforms and cloud infrastructure (Dev and Prod)
You should have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 8+ years work experience in Platforms, DevOps or related role
• Fluency in one or more scripting languages
• Experience developing cloud native CI/CD workflows and tools using Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Github, Docker, and Kubernetes preferred.
• Experience in Github Actions
• High proficiency with monitoring tools
• Experience with the full software development lifecycle and delivery using Agile practices.
• Masters Degree in Computer Science
• Hands-on experience with microservices and distributed application architecture, such as containers, Kubernetes, and/or serverless technology.
• Understand cloud security and best practices.
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers and employee stores, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. We welcome everybody to join our family and be united no matter who you are or where you come from. Learn more about Harley-Davidson
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Direct Reports: Yes
Travel Required: 0 - 10%
Visa Sponsorship: This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Relocation: This position is not eligible for relocation assistance
Valid through: 12/14/2021
$80K — $100K *
2 days ago