Energy Transfer Partners - We are one of the largest Master Limited Partnerships with one of the most diversified portfolios of energy assets in the United States, totaling more than 71,000 miles of natural gas, crude oil, natural gas liquids and refined products pipelines, traversing 36 states with associated terminalling, storage and fractionation facilities.
- Integrates SAP products with 3rd party applications (Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)) using different technologies – ALE/IDocs, BAPIs, web services, XML, HTTP, JDBC, File, SOAP, REST, JMS.
- Designs, develops and configures HCI (HANA Cloud Integration), SAP PI/PO components such as B2B Adapter, BPM etc. in support of interface requirements.
- Develop ABAP proxies
- Transport management using CTS+, Configuring and monitoring PI alerts in Solution Manager
- Assist the Basis Team on NetWeaver Administration for PI
- Establish PI Connectivity with various Application Systems like ECC, FSCM and 3rd parties (Non-SAP systems)
- Provide development leadership in the design, development, testing, Code Review and Performance tuning in all major modules of SAP
- Develop and adapt technical solutions/options into detailed technical design documents, ensuring all functional requirements are met in the technical design
- Supports SAP modules by implementing, solving break/fix issues, and by providing design and development of WRICEF objects (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Forms and Workflows)
- Provides technical support to all SAP users on matters related to the programming of SAP modules.
- Coordinating technical aspects of operations such as solving production problems, making enhancements to the existing functionality, and fixing logical bugs in the applications
- Maintain strong and effective working relationships with SAP Applications owners, IT Infrastructure team and OS/Network Team.
- Develop, document, and adhere to standard procedures and best practices
- Ensure requirements are being met in accordance with corporate compliance
- Ensure proper communication to all levels of the organization
Essential Requirements: Experience, Educational & Special Training Required
- Bachelor's degree or 8 years of professional work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on PI/PO development experience in latest SAP versions PI 7.1 or higher
- Experience in integrating PI with SAP Application systems using ABAP proxies, IDOCs, RFCs, SOAP web services, REST web services, EDI, JDBC, File, HTTP
- Experience designing/developing integrations within PI/PO, SLD, Integration repository, Integration Directory & Monitoring
- Experience with SAP NWA to trace and log errors
- Experience in PI/PO transports using CTS+
- Able to design and develop complex integration scenarios
- A2A , B2B and EAI integration experience with non-SAP systems
- Experience in developing Graphical maps, Value mappings and other ESR interface objects
- Configuration of adapters like JBDC, SFTP, File, SOAP, REST, IDOC & FTPS, other Integration Builder objects
- Experience in PGP keys and configurations, SFTP keys and FTPS certificates
- PI/PO Alert configuration preferably using Component Based Message Alerting
- Message monitoring and troubleshooting in PI/PO and SAP Application systems
- Experience working closely with BASIS, Security, ABAP and other Teams to resolve PI/PO connectivity and other system issues
- Should possess excellent debugging and trouble-shooting skills in PI/PO
- Familiarity with SDLC processes such as Agile, Waterfall etc.
- Researching and Implementing OSS Notes
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter, team player
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- Able to follow change management procedures and internal guidelines
- Ability to work with Remedy ticketing system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, strong organizational skills, attention to detail
- Demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines while still maintaining high quality standards
- Problem solver; can quickly assess a situation then develop and implement effective solutions
- Experience with SAP S4 HANA is preferred
- Previous experience in Oil & Gas industry is a plus
- SAP Certification is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
Job Location Houston, Texas, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Tracking Code 9047-323