Industry: Information Services•
Less than 5 years
Posted 301 days ago
NTT DATA is seeking an experienced IT professional that has a background in leading performance and non-functional testing activities within development and test teams. The preferred candidates will have a solid understanding of custom software development and performance testing within large enterprise projects and in depth knowledge of testing industry best of breed practices, processes, reporting/metrics and supporting tools.
- Assist with technical coordination of the data movement initiative.
- Coordinate performance tests.
- Help with the performance testing.
- Will need to possess strong coordination and facilitation skills.
- 3 + years of experience in performance engineering and/or Performance testing.
- Previous performance testing experience in a highly available distributed Production environment with large-scale database systems.
- Experience with working with one or more of the following: J2EE, COBOL, DB2, SQL.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in leading testing of complex, high-volume, business-critical applications.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal (including presentation skills).
- Strong leadership skills.