Lead Pega Solution Architect
8 - 10 years experience • Telecommunications
· 10 yrs Pega Architect, Certified Lead System Architect
· Pega PRPC version 7 platform experience
· Experiencewith process methodology, development methodologies (Agile, SDLC, Iterative) strongly preferred.
· Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills and system integration skills.
· Pega Lead Systems Architect Certification.
· Experience designing and developing process based solutions or BPM (business process management)
· Experience in various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, PRPC Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors and SOAP Services etc
· Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise Class Structure design and Rulesets design
· Perform code reviews and ensure compliance with application quality, coding, UI and Corporate standards, including review alert logs, running pre-flight and PAL.
· Enforce best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding
· Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
· Ability to work and communicate effectively withprogrammers and other IT staff and non-IT functional areas
· Strong communication, problem-solving and leadership skills