We have an immediate opportunity for a Lead Payroll Analyst with ADP GlobalView experience in the Dallas area. The position will encompass duties including processing payroll and leading key processes in the implementation of ADP GlobalView.
Our client is a global professional services organization deep in the process of implementing ADP GlobalView. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience implementing ADP GlobalView and play a key role on the HRIS team. Perfect for a payroll professional who is interested in gaining HR systems experience and training.
Location: Dallas, TX. This role is perfect for someone who is local to Dallas or who would like to relocate to this great city. This is a traditional, on-site role. Remote work will not be an option.
Lead Payroll Analyst
- Must have expertise with ADP GlobalView.
- Prior experience with ADP eTime or Kronos T&E is required for this role.
- Must have at least 3years’ experience leading a payroll team in a complex multi-state environment with employee population of 5,000+.
- Must have participated in at least 1 full life cycle payroll system implementation including any major ERP products (i.e. Oracle, SAP) or ADP.
- Must demonstrate significant payrolltroubleshooting and hands-on experience.
- Must have strong analytical skills and strategic visioning.
- EXCELLENT written and verbal communication skills absolutely required for this role.
- Traditional on site role, remote work will NOT be an option.
If interested, please send us an updated resume and let’s set up some time to discuss. Interviewing qualified candidates right away and the right person will get an offer very quickly.
If you know any Payroll professionals with ADP GlobalView experience, please forward this job posting, as we would love to talk to them. We have an excellent referral program so your recommendation will be rewarded.