Infoblox is seeking a Lead Oracle Developer to join our Data team. This role can be in our Tacoma, WA office or Remote. You will play a lead role in profiling ERP data, defining key data quality metrics, RCA and implementing solutions toimprove data quality in enabling Infoblox as a data driven company. You will report to the Manager, IT Applications basedin Santa Clara, California.
This is an ideal opportunity to work with various application systems, understand the data model and implement process to continually monitor and improve data quality. In this role you will work with the application and data warehouse teams to design and implement scripts for data migration and data correction. In addition to working with an amazing team, you will have the opportunity to work on the latest technologies and learn new skills such as Sales Force Cloud, Oracle Fusion, AWS and other cloud systems.
- Design methodologies, prepare documentation and guide developers in developing programs to profile and analyze data
- Guide the application team in identifying the root cause of data integrity issues and implement automated scripts to monitory data quality issues and prepare data fixes
- Architect and design custom migration and conversion solutions using PL/SQL in Sales, Order Management, Service Contracts modules
- Analyze, evaluate business requirements and influence stake holders on process and system improvement tomaintain data quality and integrity
- Collaborate with data governance team in designing data quality dashboards
- Excellent analytical and database skills using SQL/PLSQL
- 7+ years' experience in Oracle ERP designing implementing PL/SQL conversion/migration programs with desire topursue career in data quality and analytics
- Strong techno-functional experience in Oracle ERP in any 3 modules – Sales, Order Management, Inventory, Service Contracts, and Accounts Receivable
- Excellent understanding of business and system processes with experience in Data Preparation including – Data Profiling, Data Cleansing, and Data Auditing
- Ability to be a lead and team player with solid verbal and written communication skills
- Creative problem solver, strong analytical skills and strong aptitude for learning new technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics/Statistics or Computer Science
- Work with a word class technology team in a rapidly growing company
- Career path with opportunities to grow
- Discretionary Paid Time Off policy to promote a healthy work/life balance
- Newly remodeled office with state of the art amenities located in the heart of Tacoma, close to transportation and city life
- Cross functional break room stocked with snacks and drinks
- Assigned, dedicated personal workspace
- And many, many more perks!