We are rapidly growing every year, reaching a total of 54 locations in 2018, with more expansion on the horizon. Needless to say, it's an ambitious undertaking that requires a spirit of winning together and a strong growth mindset. We value people who choose kindness and are obsessed with delivering amazing experiences. We are helping today’s premier companies navigate the shift from brick and mortar to online commerce that delivers a first-rate experience to the experience obsessed. Enjoy delivers speed, kindness, and an outstanding value.
Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail. Alongside is an executive team from leading retail, technology, and design organizations, such as Apple, Facebook, and Amazon.
About the Role.
Enjoy’s Operations team is looking for an experienced Project Manager and team leader in Supply Chain & Logistics. This job is critical to the success of Enjoy by delivering key strategic projects that drive growth, standardization and profitability. The main focus areas of the role include the following:
Duties & Responsibilities.
- Own implementation of strategic projects and initiatives that impact our day-to-day Supply Chain and Logistics Operations
- Collaborate with Operations Leaders to develop and implement strategic projects in support of operational KPIs
- Act as main point of contact to internal stakeholders for any new company-wide initiatives that have a direct impact on our Fulfillment Operations
- Present to senior leaders across the organization regularly to gain buy-in and support; communicate status of key projects regularly and highlight risks and dependencies
- Act as lead point of contact to Partner Growth team supporting new integrations including all SC&L and Fulfillment processes required to integrate and scale up new partners
- Oversee the Operations Continuous Improvement Team to ensure we are aligning to best practices
- You can influence others through compelling storytelling and data
- You can work cross-functionally with stakeholders at all levels
- You are self motivated, resourceful, and able to manage your time effectively
- Ability to work with short deadlines and maintain a professional composure
- You are comfortable leading small teams through strong people skills and look for opportunities to develop and mentor others
- You are comfortable presenting ideas to senior-level stakeholders, receptive of feedback and quick to apply changes
- 5+ years experience as Program or Project Manager, ideally in e-commerce business with online fulfilment model
- Bachelor’s degree
- PMP certification preferred
- Experience using Project tools: MS Project, Asana, as well as G Suite Applications
- Highly proficient at Excel/Google sheet data manipulation and creating of presentations in Keynote/Powerpoint
- Highly skilled working across multiple functions and teams
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel 0-25% annually