$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
As a Lead Operations Manager within Cerner Government Services (CGS), you will lead the team responsible for delivering business process outcomes including the people, data processes and financial investments as well as lead annual operational planning and budgeting processes. In scope will be to establish structured metrics reports, dashboards, or related analytical tools to provide leadership relevant and timely insights to effectively execute on business priorities.
This role will allow you to lead cross-functional process and program improvement efforts to accommodate rapid and increasing growth and volume as well as lead special projects and programs that advance business process and organizational competencies and capabilities.
· Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Health Care, Communications or Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience
· At least 9 years of business process development or improvement work experience
· At least 5 year of people management work experience
· Willing to travel up to 20% as needed
· Must currently reside in or be willing to relocate to the District of Columbia area
Valid Through: 2019-10-17