We're a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. We have nearly 300 corporate offices across 80 countries, with a team of more than 86,000 individuals.
If you're looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you'll have a chance to innovate with the world's leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You'll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We're focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions-join us at JLL!What this job involves:
- Maintain and update current CMMS information for all building operating systems.
- Responsible for the successful operation of the various building systems, including but not limited to HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing and Fire Life Safety.
- Responsible for executing preventive maintenance services of building operating systems and equipment; performing and/or delegating tasks accordingly.
- Manage and respond to online service requests, ensuring that work is performed professionally, efficiently and with minimum amount of disruption to the client.
- Respond effectively to emergencies and support after-hours building related activity as requested.
- Manage installations of new and/or replacement equipment as required.
- Responsible for maintaining a detailed inventory of parts and equipment, ordering replacements as necessary.
- Assist the Chief Engineer and/or Site Manager with operational recommendations such as Operating Expense Projects and process improvements.
- Interact with external and internal customers with a positive demeanor and focus on customer satisfaction.
- Maintain compliance to Federal, State, County and City Ordinances Codes and Laws where applicable.
- Responsible for compliance with the JLL "Engineering Services Compliance Program".
- Attend periodic training seminars on and off site.
Sound like you? To apply you need to have:
- Lead, develop and supervise a professional, friendly,creative,energetic, and detail oriented maintenance team.
- Provide a thorough onboarding experience to new employees. Responsible for training and development direct reports
- Actively support an environment of teamwork, co-operation, performance excellence and personal success.
- Participate in the individual performance management program and personal development planning for members of the team
- Act as an ambassador for JLL, adopting and maintaining the firm's core values of Teamwork, Ethics and Excellence
What you can expect from us -
- Minimum five (5) years of technical experience in all aspects of building engineering with a strong background in HVAC, plumbing, electrical equipment, repair and maintenance and overall system design and application.
- Universal CFC recovery certification
- Proficiency in a range of information technology tools and platforms.
We're an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together-across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We'll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you'll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can't wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
Apply today!JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.