Waters Corporation is currently seeking a Technical Lead – Office 365 to join our organization. In this role, the Office 365 Lead willprovide expert consultation and leadership to the Office 365 migration including architecture, configuration, migration best practices and strategies to support Office 365 operational KPIs. Specifically, they will act as an internal o365 consultant leading complex architecture and design sessions with internal & externals resources.
Aspects of the role include but not limited to:
- Lead global Office 365 migration across (7,000 users, 40 countries, and 100 sites)
- Identifying the solution path for migration from on-premises solution to Office 365 operating in cloud
- Lead the design and implementation of Microsoft and related cloud technology solutions including but not limited to Office 365 and Azure.
- Form roadmap of progress of the infrastructure for 0ffice 365 technologies from current to future
- Supporting the PMO in gathering and analyzing requirements, solution design, and executing migration while delivering highcustomer satisfaction
- Providing expertise in Office 365 governance and work within an ITIL service delivery model
- Global migration from IBM Lotus Notes to 0ffice 365
- Successful leadership of global cross functional Office 365 Project teams. Both internal & external resources
- Collaborative consultations and expert technical advice for future migrations from on-premised solutions to cloud (Azure)
- Lead a global enterprise from IBM Lotus Notes to Office 365 and future Microsoft cloud migrations including but not limited to, Outlook, Office, Skype/Teams and OneDrive/Sharepoint
- Act as a Waters internal Lead for Office 365 working with System Integrators to identify and remediate issues pertaining to the Office 365 deployment and driving technical needs to support future Waters cloud environments.
- Lead global support of the Office 365 environment and all features and functionality within Office 365 once deployed.
- Lead video conferencing teams with Teams/Skype room setup and deployments.
- Accountable for day to day support of systems and initiatives within the Business Technology Technical Support Group.
- Undertake any other reasonable task or project that may be asked by management.
- Bachelors or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration, or related field. Equivalent years of experience may substitute for a degree.
- 10+ Years of IT experience
- 5+ years demonstrated lead experience in Office 365 migrations including architecture, configuration, best practices and strategiesto support Office 365 KPIs
- Experience with global 0ffice 365 migrations and cloud architectures
- Deep understanding of core Microsoft Office 365 cloud technologies and services
- Demonstrated architecture and implementation experience with hybrid cloud technologies
- Experience with third-party migration tools
- Hands on experience design & managing: Messaging Environments (Office 365, Proofpoint, and Notes preferred), identify services solutions (Ping/Okta, SSO), Directoy services solutions (Microsoft Active Directory, ADFS)
- Ability to identify and recommend changes to improve efficiency and lower costs
- Team Project ownership, leadership, and status reporting
- Experience with Microsoft Enterprise Agreement licensing a plus
- Authentic - Operates with integrity, transparency and humility
- Enterprise Minded - Acts as a true company owner to advance the overall interests of Waters
- Outside-In Thinkers - Carries a broad global perspective of markets, technologies and trends
- Agile - Balances clear strategic thinking and accountability in execution to deliver results
- People Focused - Actively creates the conditions for Waters’ people and teams to succeed