Summary of Job Description
Assists the Operations Manager and/or Regional Operations Manager in directing the mobile engineering services operation and maintenance of all assigned buildings. Provides direct support to field operations, performance metric tracking and reporting, and implements strategic material acquisition strategies.
- Supports preparation of monthly/quarterly operations and mechanical reports, prepares technical evaluations/deficiencies reports on existing mechanical systems and components.
- Maintain staffing schedules, timekeeping and employment records for responsible areas in connection with planning, scheduling and execution of engineering/maintenance work.
- Planschedule of work in accordance with established priorities.
- Furnish engineers with basic data required in effecting overall and long?range planning.
- Respond effectively to all emergencies.
- Maintain and operate HVAC equipment and all associated equipment.
- Coordinate purchasing and inventory control procedures.
- Attend periodic management/executive training seminars.
- Preventive Maintenance Program and all HVAC Building Automation Systems.
- Organization of the Mobile Engineering Services (MES) team.
- Maintain liaison with Chief Engineer / Regional Operations Manager regarding work orders, job completion dates and priorities and estimates.
- Furnish the Chief Engineer / Regional Operations Manager with information relative to criticality of buildings.
- Make recommendations for systems improvement through immediate supervisor or management.
- Make recommendations concerning Capital Projects.
- Any other duties asassigned bythe Chief Engineer and Regional Operations Manager.
Candidate must possess valid drivers license, Universal CFC recovery certification, have a minimum of six (6) years of technical and supervisory experience in building engineering with a strong background in technical aspects of packaged HVAC equipment repair, maintenance and overall system design and application. Must have an excellent working knowledge of computer based applications and programs, to include Excel and Word.