What part will you play?
The Lead Developer will work with a small, dedicated team of video-centric experts to help craft the next generation of video experiences and products at Turner. The Developer will provide leadership in the development of client-side, video-focused SDKs on Mobile and Connected Devices such as iOS, Android, tvOS, FireTV, Roku, Chromecast, etc. Leadership responsibilities include participating in architecting new solutions, assigning and prioritizing tasks, mentorship of junior devs, code reviews, providing guidance for strategic initiatives, and working closely with brands on integrations and feature requests. We have a fun and friendly team atmosphere and we will be looking for someone who is both a technical fit and a good team fit.
What do we require from you?
- 8+ years Experience developing production web or mobile applications
- Strong communication and customer interaction skills
- Strong knowledge of user device and web environments
- Experience and Interest with Video
- Strong knowledge of Mobile and Connect Device platforms
- Knowledge and interest in video stream protocols
- Knowledge and interest in ad tech
- Agile Development experience, 4-year college degree, or equivalent experience
- Other preferred skills: iOS and/or Android background, Roku background, Automation and QA experience, Restful API development, AWS/GCP/Azure knowledge, Alexa skill experience
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer.
- 2017 LinkedIn Top Company
- 2017 Best Company for Working Mothers.
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career.
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS.