Lead Mobile Developer
Emerald Resource Group is an Executive Search firm specializing in IT in the Cleveland, Columbus, and Raleigh markets.
Please note this is a direct hire position. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future are not eligible for hire.
About the Lead mobiledeveloper
The Mobile Technical Supervisor is responsible for managing day to day operations, development schedules, code enhancements and software deliverables.
Along with overseeing the development activities, this position is expected to contribute to the development efforts as well, whether it is new enhancements or software support.
This position will ensure software compliance, and security initiatives initiated by Clients Compliance Officer and AVP, Mobile and Analytics. The position will report to the AVP, Mobile and Analytics.
Responsibilities and Expectations of the Lead Mobile Developer
- Develop and deliver projects utilizing the Agile Methodology.
- Supervise the Mobile Developers
- Engage and Troubleshoot system issue.
- Act as a technical analyst on an as needed basis.
- Plan and lead code reviews with developers.
- Maintain monthly face time sessions with all team members.
- Perform annual reviews for all team members.
- All other duties as assigned.
Competencies of the Lead Mobile Developer
- Employee Development
- Conflict Management
- Problem Solving
- Sense of Urgency
- Job Knowledge
Qualifications and Requirements of the Lead Mobile Developer
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study or equivalent work experiencerequired (5+ years).
- Strong leadership skills.
- Mentoring team members.
- Plan and implement process improvements to maximize operating efficiency.
- Remain on the forefront of emerging industry practices.
- Establish and maintain effective controls.
- Working Experience in the following:o Native Mobile Development (iOS and/or Android)o Strong understanding of Database Structureo Strong understanding of Agile Methodologieso Strong background in Object Oriented Programing
- Focus on continuous process improvement.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to adapt to change
- Takes ownership for assignments.
- Self-starter with the ability to make informed decisions