As the lead iOSdeveloper in the team you will work with our user experience designers, firmware and backend service engineers to design and bring to market exciting products people love to own and use.
The Mobile App Dev Lead is responsible for developing client applications for iOS devices to support our line of mobile wireless speakers. You will be part of a team that’s creating exciting new products. We’re a small, growing group where you will be a key contributor in shaping the architecture and design of the software.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Design and implement new customer-facing features
• Work with the UX team to create fun, easy-to-use client applications
• Optimize applications to support device specific capabilities.
• Contribute to the overall architecture
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Deep technical knowledge of iOSmobile application development
• Programming experience in Objective-C and C++
• Experience building consumer applications with rich UI and great UX
• Familiar with agile development
• Proficient in mobile app design patterns
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
• Bluetooth audio, Core Bluetooth or MFi experience
• Audio systems
• BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent technical field