This role will serve as an analyst within the Marketing Analytics function on the Customer & Market Insights team. This analyst is needed to take data from various sources, including offline data sources, digital online data sources and third party data sources and use sophisticated means to mine the data for insights particularly as it relates to media. This will also include maintaining data quality for our Marketing Mix Model program and identifying new sources.
- Understanding and applying data mining techniques to generate deep insights and discover effective solutions for our media data
- Providing modeling and optimization support to the Media team and Customer & Market Insights department
- Devising methods for identifying data patterns and trends in available information sources.
- Working with external agencies and vendors to access new data sources.
- Producing periodic reporting to support media and Customer insights
- Responding to ad-hoc analysis and reporting requests to provide insight into marketing effectiveness.
- Supporting the data integrity and infrastructure of the Marketing ecosystem.
- Managing all work with due skill, care and diligence, including effective quality controls and risk management/mitigation
- Strong analytical skills to define solutions to business problems
- SAS, SPSS or R experience, or similar analytic tool, (ideally two years+ experience in industry)
- Experience with SQL, Alteryx or like data transformation tool
- Strong Microsoft Excel ability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with media or digital data
- Experience working with 3rd party data
- Previous background/experience in Data, Data Analytics, Data Management, Data Governance
Minimum Years of Experience
Required Level of Education